Monday, November 5, 2007

Our family can be pretty scary!








Here are the much awaited Halloween pics. I was proud of Karder throwing a major fit when I attempted to put the gay puppy dog costume on him that Angie bought. He went in his pajamas and a coat. He was a little nervous at first, but quickly learned that he was getting free candy. By the end of the night, he was a pro at saying "Trick-or-treat" and "see ya".




2 comments:

Deborah said...

So cute! Thanks for posting these, but your kids are kinda scary. I'm not sure we want to be staying at your house for Christmas anymore. They might attack us in our sleep.
p.s. Your pumpkins are very impressive.

Aleese and Scott said...

I love the costumes the kids look so cute!! It sounds like Karder really had a blast on Halloween he is growing up so fast!! Well we love you tonz and we love the Pictures.