Monday, November 5, 2007

Khloe

So khloe really does not spend her life in her swing, infact she hardley likes it, I can just get better pictures in it because she is sitting up. So... she has almost hit the mark where I really start enjoying her. She has really started being intrested in grabbing toys and looking at every detail of it. This is currently her new favorite one. It's so cute everytime I go to give it to her, her eyes get huge and she starts kicking her feet with exictment. She truly is such a blessing to our family, we couldn't ask for a better baby.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is.

Aleese and Scott said...

So first you never hold your child and second you only just recently started liking her. haha Just kidding Khloe is such a cutie and we love her and we miss seeing everyone. Have a good day.