I know it's truly amazing we actually posted on our blog! I think after one year of being part of the blogging world, I am finally getting the hang of it. So here's to a new beginning (I hope?)
Last Sunday, after church, we took the kids down the the park and got a few pictures of them. We were pretty happy overall, with the way they turned out, considering we just did it ourselves, with our own camera. We figure some pictures are better then none and quit frankly I think a few of these (especially some of the individual pictures of the kids) turned out just as good, as if we would of paid someone to do it! Good job Ryan!
As for the time being, our future goal is to actually have a family picture with myself and Ryan included. So, here's to hopeful thinking! I figure if I can post on a blog that has sat vacant for 4 months, I can aspire to that family picture!
Let's be realistic though, 2011 here we come!
8 comments:
Let me be the first to comment on this most miraculous of events...you blogged! I am so impressed! No really though...the pictures are gorgeous! You have a beautiful family and Ryan is very talented. Thanks for sharing with us!
Love,
Wyatt
HOLY COW A POST!! I love it Angie I am totally impressed! These pictures are so dang cute! Ryan did an amazing job and the kids look adorable! We miss you guys I can't wait for Christmas! I am expecting more posts, if I can come up with posts with one kid you definitely can with five!
adorable!
your family is so so beautiful!
Hello!
Not sure if you'll remember be.
Cindee Hatley. Little sister Laura. Mom- Sister Hatley with the red hair. :)
What a great looking family you have.
Are you on Facebook by any chance?
I'm on there under Cindee Hatley Sanchez if you are ever looking around!
I cant even stand how cute your kids are! Excited to hopefully see you guys areound Christmas time! Love you
Of course I remember you Angie!! I am so glad that you wrote me on my blog. I will tell my Angie hi for you! You have such a cute family!! We are getting ready to go private on our blog so post a comment with your email adrss so I can invite you!
you are hardly creepy my dear. i'd love to send you a card!
just email me your address!
2peasinmypod@gmail.com
I would say that anyone who can take pictures of that quality should be taking pictures for a living. Pictures don't get any nicer than those posted in this blog. It may take you forever between posts but when you do post it's worth seeing. Hope you find time to post again even it is is only once or twice in 2009 which by the way is more than half over!
Post a Comment